Trains Trains

The meaning behind this movie

This movie is what would happen if Dimitri Martin played the Holophoner.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

You know...I saw that coming

And I still fell over laughing

Exodus Tyson Punched Out Exodus Tyson Punched Out

That was tasteless, vile, and disgusting!

...so I obviously laughed my ass off and watched it twice! Awesome!

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

This is hillarious!

You guys rock.

Newgrounds in a Nutshell! Newgrounds in a Nutshell!

LOL

I've seen several attempts to make this movie, but to date this has been the most accurate for the time when it was released - and also the funniest! Good work!

& So We Love Playstation & So We Love Playstation

You didn't put your all into this.

I felt like when you sung the song, you where trying to hold back so someone in the next room wouldn't hear you recording. The backing music was too quiet so the whole song felt awkward, and since that was the whole basis of the animation, it came up short.

Nice idea, but the execution was poor.

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

This was crap!

That's what made it so funny! I think it could have been even funnier but it seemed like you didn't really take it anywhere at the end, and just got lazy trying to make scenes. Then again, maybe that was the point.

It's making fun of all the lame Mario sprite submissions, for those who "can't understand it". It's ok to be a Disney tween and not understand anything, though.

Tall 'n Short Tall 'n Short

Wow, I think I peed a little from laughing

...and I'm a guy that's not supposed to happen! I mean girls don't have much to pinch with but I stepped on my crotch and still let a drizzle go because I was laughing so hard!

OK um maybe just ignore that first part. This was the funniest of the shapes series so far!

Paradox: Cat and Toast Paradox: Cat and Toast

I've never heard this joke before.

So this _made_ my day. Even if it's not an original joke, have any of these fools seen a Flash animation of it?

Neither have I.

Suck it, Newgrounds, I quit.

tWHYlight tWHYlight

You make flashes they way I'd want mine to be.

...if I could animate worth a damn.

This was awesome, good parody of the movie (no I didn't see it, for exactly the reasons you cited). A+