Trains Trains

The meaning behind this movie

This movie is what would happen if Dimitri Martin played the Holophoner.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

You know...I saw that coming

And I still fell over laughing

Exodus Tyson Punched Out Exodus Tyson Punched Out

That was tasteless, vile, and disgusting!

...so I obviously laughed my ass off and watched it twice! Awesome!

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Clock

I'm not sure if you tied the clock to an actual system clock or if you're just running a loop with a delay or something but I just won in 345 seconds, and I'm pretty sure I was playing a lot longer than that.

My computer is pretty old and slow, might be worth looking into.

Great concept, I want to see more games like this. It's a good time waster and far from being artificial and stupid (I think the point was to satire meaningless achievements in games like LittleBigPlanet).

Moon Buggy Moon Buggy

Poor take on what has been done before.

I liked the graphics and music in this game, but that's realy all it has going for it. The "2-wheeled physics-based vehicle games" have been done to death (TeaGames Motocross, hell even LineRider), and this one is just another spin off, except there is no room for error and the vehicle seems to behave erratically sometimes.

For example, you could be trying to balance in mid air and you'll get no response, so you hit the button again and suddenly you're spinning way too fast.

If you crash, you lose all your points and start the level over again. This is a good incentive to not attempt stunts, which left me finishing level 1 with 0 points. Great.

Also, the stunts aren't even labeled correctly (a black flip is labeled "Front Flip" and vice versa). It makes me feel like this was some good art and music thrown over a Flash tutorial. This has potential, but it needs some cleanup and it certainly needs to have an original twist thrown in.

Eternal Red Eternal Red

Seems buggy.

I couldn't figure out how to play - I set up guns and floor panels and then clicked "Start" and nothing ever happened - I never got any bad guys. Cool concept combining tower defense with side scrolling. although I wish I had gotten to play!

(Flash 10, PPC Mac)

ParagonX9 - HyperioxX ParagonX9 - HyperioxX

This could be released

Send a demo to Next Generation or something, you kick ass at this style!

iKONiC Instrumental iKONiC Instrumental

Not bad

I'm not a huge Dubstep fan bit I can appreciate the effort.

Everything will be alright Everything will be alright

If you need vocals for this...

Try "Alright" by Phil York & Dark By Design, if you can find an acapella.

SoulburnLV responds:

thnx mate for suggestion.